Supports for Foreign Companies
CASE 06 Support of Canadian IT-Related Business Promotion in Tokyo
- Registration procedures of company establishment (branches)
- Introduction of office real estate (requesting a virtual office for the time being)
- Introduction of a bilingual administrative scrivener for the registration procedures
- Consultation on business expansion after establishing branches
- Explanation of the overview of the procedures, and introduce a law firm and a tax accountant
- Introduction of real estate related specialists and virtual office companies
- Upon arrival of the CEO in Japan, completion of establishing offices, and direction and encouragement of formulation of a concrete business plan.
- Invitation and participation in a business exchange meeting
Comments from the Company
When we first met for consultation, we were introduced to bilingual experts that we could trust, and we were able to find an office a month later. With regards to locations, we were given useful information, such as "points to remember during procedures," and we are extremely appreciative of the private consultations and the sincere support. We intend to continue requesting business support in the future.