Support for companies in all sectors
To ALL visitors
To prevent the spread of the new Coronavirus (COVID-19), Business Development Center TOKYO recommend on-line consultation.
So please feel free to contact us by telephone and e-mail as follows.
【Business Development Center TOKYO(Akasaka)】
TEL: 81-（0）3-3582-8353 E-mail: email@example.com
【Business Development Center TOKYO(Marunouchi)】
TEL: 81-（0）3-6269-9981 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail：email@example.com(Financial One-Stop Support Service）
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the Center we ask for your understanding and cooperation in the following points.
< Other precautions>
○ For the time being, reservations will be required in advance. If you would like to access online, please contact us by phone or email as follows.
○ In order to prevent splash infection, wear a mask by the center counselor, install a partition etc. at the reception/booth.
○ After using the booth, clean the desk/chair with an alcohol sheet.
< Request for admission>
○ Wearing a mask
○ Disinfection of fingers
○ Temperature measurement (admission limit at 37.5° or higher)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Business Development Center TOKYO
Business Concierge Services
The Business Development Center TOKYO is the Tokyo Metropolitan Government's comprehensive service for foreign companies who are considering establishing in or expanding to Tokyo, host of the 2020 Olympics and Paralympics. We offer a total support package that covers all aspects from business through to lifestyle issues. For foreign companies that plan an expansion into the Special Zone for Asian Headquarters in particular, we provide both business exchange support and specialized consulting services. Through such activities, we strongly back the development of business in Japan's capital city.
At the Business Development Center TOKYO's offices, our bilingual consultants who possess a wealth of international experience are on hand to offer face-to-face consultations. Responses to inquiries received via telephone, email and facsimile are also possible. We offer speedy, one-stop support services that are tailored to meet the desired development paths of business.
Below are some actual examples of the support offered by the Business Development Center TOKYO
- Supporting the Business Matching of a German Company Offering Cleaning Systems Technology
- Overall business support in market development for Czech beer in the Japanese market
- Sales channels and sales expansion, introduction of properties
Business and Lifestyle Information
The Business Development Center TOKYO provides convenient and valuable information for both establishing business in Tokyo and expanding to the city. We also provide lifestyle information. Topics about which we can provide information include how to search for specialists and business partners, the tax incentives and subsidy programs offered, the scope of corporate taxation, the types of tax paid when living in Japan, the city's Internet environment and Tokyo's climate, etc.