Support for Japanese companies and entrepreneurs
To those using the Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center
Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center (TOSBEC) operated with shortened window hours due to the spread of COVID-19.
From Wednesday, July 1st, the opening hours will be changed as follows.
[from July 1st ] 9:30-12:00, 13:00-17:30 (weekdays)
Online consultation is still available. Please feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the Center we ask for your understanding and cooperation in the following points.
＜At the time of admission＞
○ Wear a mask
○ Disinfect your hands with alcohol disinfectant
○ Body temperature measurement (*Admission is restricted above 37.5°C)
＜Communications related to management＞
○ For the time being, we will use a reservation system for appointments to consult in the center. If you would like to consult in the center, please contact us at the telephone number or email address listed below.
○ To prevent splash infection, the center counselor will wear a mask, partitions have been installed at the reception desk and at each booth, and desks and chairs will be wiped off with alcohol sheets between use.
○ We also accept consultations online (phone, email, etc.). If you would like to contact us, please contact the following phone or email address.
【Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center】
TEL:81-（0）3-3582-4934 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
【Shibuya Satellite Center】
【Marunouchi Satellite Center】
What's Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center
The Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center unifies the procedures that foreign companies and start-ups need to complete to establish a business. This is a first for our country. Through personalized service provided by staff knowledgeable in administrative procedures and experts, the center helps to facilitate the prompt completion of various filing procedures required when starting a business, including those for certification of articles of incorporation, company registration and notification of incorporation, taxes, social security, and immigration. Furthermore, to meet the needs of companies, the center also offers support for electronic applications as well as interpretation and translation services in several languages.