Support for companies in all sectors
Fundraising Support for Foreign Entrepreneurs
We will be providing a one-stop service for foreigners who are considering starting up businesses in Tokyo. Staff members proficient in English support various inquiries on the fundraising that are available during the start-up phase. The support for completing the necessary procedures for the fundraising is also available.
- Dedicated Financing Supporters, who are qualified SME management consultants with a wealth of hands-on experience through years of working in financial institutions in Japan and abroad, provide financing support for budding entrepreneurs.
*The supporters are on duty about two days a week. We recommend making an appointment beforehand.
- Provision of information on means of financing that are targeted at the start-up phase, such as government directed credit and subsidies
- Advice on the means of financing that are suitable for the respective phases of starting up a business.
- Communication support by accompanying entrepreneurs on visits to financial institutions, etc. (interpretation, advices for preparing documents, etc.)
- Support on the establishment of corporate bases and offices (provision of information about registration, etc.)
- Introduction to professionals (lawyers, accountants, tax accountants, administrative scriveners, etc.) and the relevant institutional support desks, etc.
- Provision of information related to the living environment (hospitals that provide English support, schools for children, etc.)
We will introduce questions often asked about the fundraising supporter service.
- I am setting up and expanding business in Tokyo, and I need to make loan for equipment and labor cost
- I need advice on how to write a business plan for loan applications of financial institutions
- I want to know about subsidies available from municipalities
- I want to ask how to fill out application forms of financial institutions