Supports for Foreign Companies
To those using the Business Development Center Tokyo
The Business Development Center Tokyo (BDCT) operated with shortened window hours due to the spread of COVID-19.
From Wednesday, July 1st, the opening hours will be changed as follows.
[from July 1st ] 9:30-12:00, 13:00-17:30 (weekdays)
Online consultation is still available. Please feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the Center we ask for your understanding and cooperation in the following points.
＜At the time of admission＞
○ Wear a mask
○ Disinfect your hands with alcohol disinfectant
○ Body temperature measurement (*Admission is restricted above 37.5°C)
＜Communications related to management＞
○ For the time being, we will use a reservation system for appointments to consult in the center. If you would like to consult in the center, please contact us at the telephone number or email address listed below.
○ To prevent splash infection, the center counselor will wear a mask, partitions have been installed at the reception desk and at each booth, and desks and chairs will be wiped off with alcohol sheets between use.
○ We also accept consultations online (phone, email, etc.). If you would like to contact us, please contact the following phone or email address.
【Business Development Center TOKYO(Marunouchi)】
TEL: 81-（0）3-6269-9981 E-mail：email@example.com(Financial One-Stop Support Service）
Financial One-Stop Support Service
Business Development Center Tokyo provides foreign financial companies* , etc. considering the establishment of business in Tokyo with free comprehensive consulting and support such as for completing administrative procedures in the joint consultation service with the Financial Services Agency.
The Financial Desk Consultant gives advice and /or introduces appropriate financial experts and other experts to the companies in need. All consultations with the Financial Desk Consultant are free of charge.
The Financial Desk Consultant
- The Financial Desk Consultant who had been engaged in financial business both in and outside Japan for many years supports foreign financial companies in their establishment of business in Japan.
Services provided by the Desk
- Provides information and gives advice on Japan’s financial rules and regulations, and required procedure such as registration and acquisition of financial license.
- Supports the establishment of business (e.g. provides information on the registration of the establishment of an incorporated company etc. ).
- Introduces financial experts (such as lawyers, accountants and tax accountants, and administrative scriveners, etc.) and consultation desks, if it is needed.
- Supports business matchups.
- Provides living information on hospitals and schools where foreign language is available, etc..
- Supports other necessary procedure in establishment of the business in Tokyo.