Supports for Foreign Companies
To ALL visitors
To prevent the spread of the new Coronavirus (COVID-19), Business Development Center TOKYO recommend on-line consultation.
So please feel free to contact us by telephone and e-mail as follows.
【Business Development Center TOKYO(Marunouchi)】
TEL: 81-（0）3-6269-9981 E-mail：email@example.com (Financial One-Stop Support Service）
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the Center we ask for your understanding and cooperation in the following points.
< Other precautions >
○ For the time being, reservations will be required in advance. If you would like to access online, please contact us by phone or email as follows.
○ In order to prevent splash infection, wear a mask by the center counselor, install a partition etc. at the reception/booth.
○ After using the booth, clean the desk/chair with an alcohol sheet.
< Request for admission >
○ Wearing a mask
○ Disinfection of fingers
○ Temperature measurement (admission limit at 37.5° or higher)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Financial One-Stop Support Service
Business Development Center Tokyo provides foreign financial companies* , etc. considering the establishment of business in Tokyo with free comprehensive consulting and support such as for completing administrative procedures in the joint consultation service with the Financial Services Agency.
The Financial Desk Consultant gives advice and /or introduces appropriate financial experts and other experts to the companies in need. All consultations with the Financial Desk Consultant are free of charge.
The Financial Desk Consultant
- The Financial Desk Consultant who had been engaged in financial business both in and outside Japan for many years supports foreign financial companies in their establishment of business in Japan.
Services provided by the Desk
- Provides information and gives advice on Japan’s financial rules and regulations, and required procedure such as registration and acquisition of financial license.
- Supports the establishment of business (e.g. provides information on the registration of the establishment of an incorporated company etc. ).
- Introduces financial experts (such as lawyers, accountants and tax accountants, and administrative scriveners, etc.) and consultation desks, if it is needed.
- Supports business matchups.
- Provides living information on hospitals and schools where foreign language is available, etc..
- Supports other necessary procedure in establishment of the business in Tokyo.