Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center (TOSBEC) provides administrative procedures at one place to start your business in Japan such as articles of incorporation, company registration, taxation, social insurance, and immigration.
Each consultant from governmental offices offers free consultations and supports until the submission of documents.
TOSBEC is co-established by the Government of Japan and Tokyo Metropolitan Government, and all the consultation services are free of charge. As one of the most friendly public institutions for foreign entrepreneurs in Japan, we accept online applications and offer interpretation services* with free of charge. Visit our office in Akasaka, Shibuya or Marunouchi to start your business.
* We always offer interpretation service in English. If you need interpretation in the other language besides English, please let us know in advance.
The Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center (TOSBEC) is a center jointly administered by the Japanese government and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government for the foreign companies which want to expand or launch their businesses in Tokyo.
TOSBEC provides free consultations with professionals in various fields of entrepreneurship and interpretation and translation services in multiple languages are also provided as needed.
Please come and participate in the information session if you are thinking about setting up business in Tokyo!
Shibuya & Marunouchi satellite Center Services
At Shibuya & Marunouchi satellite center, you can consult over videophone with experts stationed at TOSBEC in Akasaka.
- Consultation/receptions supports service of administrative procedures regarding entrepreneurship through videophone.
- Business consultation service by specialists such as SME management consultant.
* At Marunouchi satellite center, you will be consulted over videophone.
- Online application support service using PC.
- Interpreting support for non-Japanese speakers.
Now we do consultation over the phone
On July 2019, Tokyo One-Stop Business Establishment Center (TOSBEC) started to offer consultation by Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant “over the phone.” You can consult with SMEC about the general procedures for setting up a company free of charge. If you can’t find time to visit TOSBEC, or living far from our center, just make a phone call and talk to our consultants!
- Business Hour：(JST)10:00～12:00 and (JST)13:00～16:00（Weekdays）
- Business Days：Same with business days of TOSBEC
- This service is for:
- ①Foreign and Japanese companies planning to set up a business in Tokyo metropolitan area
- ②Entrepreneurs planning to set up a business in Tokyo metropolitan area
- Language：Japanese (any business hour), English (Monday and Wednesday)
※The Phone call will be connected to the reception first. SMEC will call you back afterwards.